Sunday, July 27, 2008

Feeling Some Anger Tonight.....

The kids are ready to go and excited for their journey. I'm preparing for a terrific move to our new home. All good!

So why am I angry?!?

I'm angry at people who have made it impossible to share some good fortune. I'm angry at people for judging me and my kids in down moments, for blaming me for acts that were not mine, for putting me in uncomfortable situations that ended relationships and, basically, for not owning any of their own behavior as contributing to the situation.

I'm angry at people who use email to communicate - a cowardly format.

I'm angry at people who cannot be genuinely happy at someone else moving forward in a positive way. Those people that cut ties when the drama ends, those people who thrive on your drama to ignore their own!

Basically, I'm angry at people who live in security judging those of us who try to maintain peace and point fingers without looking in the mirror. I'm angry at many broken promises and at sisters who failed where I was strong - and it wasn't easy!

The ignorance makes me MAD!

People in glass houses dare not throw stones!

No comments: