Thursday, October 2, 2008

Full Days/Special Times

Sometimes, our days are so full that I feel like they run into each other. Ever felt that way? I start somewhere between 5 and 5:30 a.m. and go nonstop until lights out. With the economy challenging my status, I may have to take on a night job which will only add to the hours. No different than many others in my shoes these days and I'm holding off as long as I can.

That said, I was in an emotional pickle this morning. The landscapers cashed the check and somehow it was overlooked as a contract needing attention. That fixed, I'm still in a battle to get the child support due since the beginning of September - now we are two months in arrears and as I have said before, this is only the fault of bureaucracy. Not that this realization helps us much, but it is the truth. Kids are outgrowing clothes, food needs to be purchased, mortgage needs paying and our money sits in limbo somewhere between an employer and the state.

So, today for the first time in months - I lost it. I cried. I was angry. I'm fed up!! I'm sick of working my ass off and feeling behind the eight ball. I'm sick of the responsibility for everyday falling on me alone. I'm sick of people making decisions for themselves that impact my life. I'm sick of it all!!!!

At the end of my rope, I get a message from my in laws. They are coming to visit at the end of the month!!!! Further, I have the most wonderful morning greetings and night time hugs a mom could ever ask for. What started out as a terrible day ended so warm and loving and perfect.

We will make it.....we will make it....we will make it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: