Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sometimes.......

There are days that simply start off wrong - and today was one of them. My oldest daughter didn't feel well, but I had to send her to school because my other daughter has a play at school today and The Mom couldn't take the day off. I went to make dinner with the last of the food in the house and found it half eaten. I ran out of medication and cannot fill the script until the damn checks arrive. The fall festival is Friday - my oldest is volunteering and I can't buy the tickets for the others for the same reason I can't fill the script - and medication must come before festivals. Three of my kids have outgrown every single article of clothing they own - especially The Boy, who must have shot up three inches in two months. I'm working two jobs and have come to realize I will most likely need a night job to meet the needs of the kids alone. So, basically, today is one of those "I look like crap and I feel like a failure" days and I don't care who knows it!

No comments: