Thursday, October 9, 2008

Working together for the common good

I am grateful today.
I was heard and action was taken. We have been struggling with lack of support - to no one's fault - but do to a gaff in the system that has held the funds in limbo for weeksandweeksandweeks. We have made multiple phone calls, been told multiple stories, tried in vain to resolve this issues, but to no avail. It's a real shame.

Finally, I spoke to Dad about the issue and requested that he attempt intervention. I am SO pleased that this did not turn out to be another reason to feud, but instead a cause that required action. Even better, there was follow through and COMMUNICATION that enabled the issue to move forward in a positive manner.

I am feeling better tonight. This too, shall come to an end.

No comments: