Tuesday, September 30, 2008

E Mail lovin'

Hi Mom,
I know that you had a tough day today and I have been trying to make it better.

Love~x billion, million, google, trillion
Sammy
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxxooxxoxoxxoxoxxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxxxxxxxoooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxox OH JUST THINK OF THIS THE X AND O's UNTIL THE END OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I L*O*V*E U F*O*R*E*V*E*R AND 4 A*L*W*A*Y*S!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could pick a mother it would be Y*O*U BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE (BECAUSE)


YOU ARE
___________________________

~1. Pretty (and your)
~2. Smart (and your)
~3. Kind (and your)
~4. WONDERFUL
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
-----------------------------

I also L*O*V*E U because you take care of me when I am sick and you always will be on my side. You give me food and shelter and you would do anything for me because I love you and you love me and you are the sweetest and wonderful and best and greatest and strongest and bravest and anything good person I know.........
-
-

No comments: