Thursday, September 25, 2008






When you are the sole boy surrounded by a clan of girls (including the dogs) you just want a tiny piece of turf. Our boy is every bit BOY - trucks, dirt, lizards......fearless and fun. His big birthday wish was a "boy pet" for his room - not a fish or anything easy; something more interesting like a lizard or a SNAKE. Mom said "no!" to the snake - not because I hate them (I actually love them), but because I hate FEEDING them.

A trek to the pet store with the girls today proved me wrong. Some genius has decided to FREEZE the mice so we don't have to witness the slaughter of innocent, furry little creatures that my girls would have wanted to adopt!

On sale today was a MALE baby Ball Python and he returned home from school today to an early birthday present and a new "night light"

At first, he was a bit shocked, then a bit nervous, but after 5 minutes The Boy and "Linny" were new best friends!

No comments: